Happy New Year to Trikke enthusiasts around the world and to the people at Trikke Tech. who work tirelessly to fuel our passion.
2017 was an eventful year for Trikke riders, and we wanted to reflect on some of the highlights:
- Our vibrant Facebook group has grown to 739 members.
- Our 2017 “Camaraderie Challenge” on Endomondo saw 53 participants carve a total of 31,655 miles. (That’s an impressive average of 597 miles per rider!)
- The T10 Roadster crowdfunding campaign was a success and the long-awaited new fitness model is now in production.
- Several new electric models became available including a 2WD Pon-e 48V, a faster Pon-e 48V Sport, and an upgrade to the popular Freedom.
- Shares of Trikke Tech. are now available to individual investors as the company looks to expand its product line further.
- Trikke Universe website relaunched in May
As we begin 2018, there is much to look forward to:
- Our 2018 “Camaraderie Challenge” on Endomondo is up and running. Join in the fun as you share your stats and successes with the Trikke community.
- Those of us that have preordered our T10 Roadsters should be receiving them just as the spring riding weather approaches.
- We also have a multi-day destination event planned in Minnesota’s 10,000 Lakes Region from June 22 through June 25. We hope you will be able to join us for rides on the Heartland State Trail and Paul Bunyan Trail followed by relaxing evenings on the shores of Leech Lake.
Trikke Universe wishes you and your family a safe and happy 2018. Your continued participation on the trails and online is what makes the Trikke community so special.